Golden Bubble History
July 1, 1955- The first day that the Golden Bubble opened as just the steakhouse by Dick & Hazel Pefiffer and Harry Larson.
1962- The Golden Bubble was purchase by Harry & Marg Krueger (pictured below) and at this time all that was there was the steakhouse. Harry & Marg are Jeff Erickson’s grandparents.
December 4, 1963- The grand opening of the ballroom portion of the Golden Bubble.
June 1, 1976- Ron Palucha purchased the Golden Bubble and he ran it for 22 months.
1978- It traded hands to Kenny & Gloria Thompson
1980- The ballroom burnt. It was rebuilt and then reopened. Kenny & Gloria ran the ballroom for 27 years, until they sold it in 2005.
2005- The Golden Bubble was then used to sell antiques out of.
January 8, 2018- Jeff & Ann Erickson bought The Golden Bubble, and that is where the ownership is at currently.
August 10, 2019- Grand Reopening of the Golden Bubble!